Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My build list, and a pepakura idea
(12-10-2014, 09:32 PM)Conqueror_Worm Wrote: My interest is primarily in the original trilogy droids.  I've been collecting reference material for 2-1B medical droid, 8D8, CZ-3, the Death Star Droid, EV-9D9, FX-7, Gonk Droids, IG88, Mouse Droids, Probe Droids, C3PO style Protocol Droids, Astromechs, and Treadwells.  I haven't started any builds yet.

Does anyone remember the computer game "Star Wars Droid Works"?  It might be a good source of reference if we could rip the droid models and textures from the game and create pepakura files from them.  I've seen it done with other games, and I've experimented with ripping files from Tomb Raider and Quake, but I've never created a decent pep file from them.  Does anyone else have experience with this?  Even if the files aren't useful for full size droids, it would still be fun to mix and match parts and build small paper models.  If only I could find my game disk...

absolutely love pepakura..my chosen method of building.looking forward to seeing this hapen.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My build list, and a pepakura idea - by gizmoduck - 05-17-2017, 06:47 AM