Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Paul's Second Treadwell
Thank you Lichtbringer!

Dyne, these are not easy on your wallet. My standard answer to my wife is, "Oh, I think that was only about $20".
A very big thank you to Ross Saggio who took my terrible drawings and made them into proper plans. We need to recognize RamJet as well. The work he did all those years ago in the original Treadwell Yahoo Group was the basis of where I started with Treadwell.

These three drawings are the plans for the neck, the mast and the base of the mast. Ross is converting my terrible head drawings into something usable too.

With more to come.

Attached Files
.pdf   WED0002S01_-.pdf (Size: 16.6 KB / Downloads: 10)
.pdf   WED0002S02_-.pdf (Size: 15.64 KB / Downloads: 7)
.pdf   WED0002S03_-.pdf (Size: 15.08 KB / Downloads: 6)
Thanks for all your work documenting this for the community.
These are great, guys!
(02-07-2023, 05:17 PM)Paul6700 Wrote: A very big thank you to Ross Saggio who took my terrible drawings and made them into proper plans. We need to recognize RamJet as well. The work he did all those years ago in the original Treadwell Yahoo Group was the basis of where I started with Treadwell.

These three drawings are the plans for the neck, the mast and the base of the mast. Ross is converting my terrible head drawings into something usable too.

With more to come.

These are fantastic!
Thank you so much for sharing them with all of us!
(Kresty or I will get them added to the files section shortly)
[Image: 53462629897_74c83f90a5_z.jpg]" />

Happy New Year! Work and life surely get in the way of building sometimes. I finally completed the base to Treadwell #2. It has all of the electronics included and I will be releasing a build video shortly.
cool!
Very nice!
Defo luvin the colour scheme!!!
R5-D4 UK Builder club member.

My R5D4 Astromech Droid