Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Force Awakens Teaser
(12-03-2014, 03:37 PM)kresty Wrote: That's cool pix Smile Someone missed the "boot size" discussion (whether or not that's true). We should gather a collection of pix?

BTW: There's no "Beach Ball Droid" subforum! We should make one.

I don't think we should until we know his name, at least. We know almost nothing about him and what we do know isn't even verified. (I'm know, I'm a stick in the mud sometimes)
(12-03-2014, 03:37 PM)kresty Wrote: That's cool pix Smile Someone missed the "boot size" discussion (whether or not that's true). We should gather a collection of pix?

OOOOOh! Beach ball! You just gave me an idea! How about a floating beach ball with a secured dome that opens up to a cooler and has four cup holders. Instant floating drink caddy for your pool! We definitely need to make one of those for the pool party at Anaheim! (I'm going to see about making one but no guarantees)
"To do is to be" - Socrates
"To be is to do" - Plato
"Do Be Do Be Do" - Sinatra

http://r2-al.blogspot.com
(12-03-2014, 04:38 PM)lynellephi Wrote:

OOOOOh! Beach ball! You just gave me an idea! How about a floating beach ball with a secured dome that opens up to a cooler and has four cup holders. Instant floating drink caddy for your pool! We definitely need to make one of those for the pool party at Anaheim! (I'm going to see about making one but no guarantees)
We don't have much for swimming pools in Seattle for some reason.