Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kresty's Static D-O
stupid phone
How goes the build?

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
The Thingiverse files I based the flat cone on have changed a little, so I'm going to have to revisit it a little. (I think it'll still work, just maybe be off a tiny bit).
What, I didn't post updates?  Huh?

[Image: normal_D-O_Head_with_Steel_Antennae_28229.jpg]
Kresty's Static D-O Head
Shawn's Static D-O Head before going to the Museum of Flight

[Image: normal_D-O_Head_with_Green.jpg]
Kresty's Static D-O Head with Inferno
Of course Inferno has to help with our projects.

I should have pix @ the museum of flight, but I didn't see them here.

Oh, stole one Dino posted on Facebook, thanks Dino!

[Image: normal_Droids_at_Museum_of_FLight_28D-O_..._think.jpg]
D-O Head at Museum of Flight
Kresty & Lara's D-O head at the Museum of Flight with other Pac NW Droids.
Wow. Doing events already. Wink who's H0-15?
(07-02-2019, 07:47 AM)savagecreature Wrote: Wow. Doing events already.  Wink who's H0-15?

Zoom in to find the lego studs?  The mouse in front of H015, of course L3-G0, and the BB-8 between the two, (And the MMD, not pictured as he's in the parking lot) are what we brought...  Oh, toolbox droid start is also not pictured on the table, no further than the build log Sad
Looking good. Feline assistance pays off?

I considered printing a D-O head to drag behind my MSE-6 as part if a train. I got as far as printing the ribs and nose but time is short and I switched to doing the MSE-4 first. Also thought about rigging the head up with spare magnets and my 3d printed dome wheels to stick it to the top of my spin master bb-8 sphere, just for the silliness factor.

I recognize needanID's BB-3C unit (green) on the right of that group pic, and I can only assume that one of the mice is the one he brought to dragon con as well.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk