Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A savage H015
(07-19-2016, 07:39 AM)savagecreature Wrote: I should have full flat pack plans for the shell posted this week. Here's a quick preview:

Wooohooo! Looks great!
More dimensionally accurate (which is good!) and more structurally complete (it's got some of the stuff on the inside that holds it all together)
Now I need to fix detail stuff. I need to put the holes in the body, the LED holes in the neck, orient the antenae properly and put the little detail lines all over the body. (there's some on the head, some on the legs)  I also need to put in some sort of chassis to mount the drive system to which will support the whole skirt assembly. Then I can post a flat pack for the shell, the whole shell (and nothing but the shell.)

[Image: normal_H015_render_06.JPG]

[Image: normal_H015_render_07.JPG]
Cool!!!
Good looking, thanks for your work.
Wow! I haven't had time to check these pages for a month. Now I find all of these messages on H015, and these great plans from savagecreature!
Bugger it .. I already have parts all over the place for a R2, R3, R6, MSE, BB, 1/43 Millennium Falcon, not including a EPVII RC R2D2, Sphero BB-8, 2 Vortex Robots and on the way a Buddy Robot ... I now have to make some space for savage's H015 .... Wife is going to kill me because she wants a new Subaru Stella Custom RS Turbo before Christmas, but I am spending too much on droids...
Tell her she can buy the car - as soon as she has saved enough of her own earned money.

Edit: Just googled for pics of that - you can also tell her that car is so ugly, the money is better spend for ANYTHING else.  Big Grin
Yeah right and watch as she gets a divorce and takes my son .... I do not think so .. Here in Japan to divorce you just rock up to the local city office, fill in the paper work and 10 minutes later you are single .... Not going to risk that happening.
OK, understandeable.
80% of the roads in Japan the speed limit is 30 to 40kph, so a small car is all that is needed and she only drives once in a blue moon anyway .. so why the hell waste money on something huge that will spend more time in the garage then on the road ...

[Image: 13886316_261675657552072_866612515123761...shh8pm.jpg]

And I think the thing look good.