Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MSE Side Greebles
P100 I just saw this while looking for other droid details. I had several hundred of these boards made several years back. I sold the two large boards and the three tiny daughter boards for $50 plus shipping. They are accurate -CBS that you can solder chip sockets too (or glue). Then Paul (joymonkey) had some made that we’re identical and instead of the green PCs they were black and they were significantly less expensive (but still with the Cotter team rows, letters, etc on them.) i am sure I have several sets still, but Paul’s in black and being less expensive is the way to go. I don’t know if he is on this forum or just Astromech.net. I also have many many chips, but sorting and counting out the correct chips and sockets is so time-consuming as to make it not worthwhile to purchase. So, I never sorted them. I found most on eBay in bulk and li express would be even better. 12 pin and 16 pin chips and sockets. If you are really devoted, there are 6 or. Different chip types as I recall, but I don’t have those notes handy to look. The little daughter boards are on the lower left corner of one side the is always on display when the MSE would tour (magic and myth, etc.)

Hope that helps!

Oh yeah, the two strips on either side of the -CBS are likely cabinet bypass door track. They were (are, on the original) actually plastic!

Messages In This Thread
MSE Side Greebles - by Jim Cook - 08-01-2017, 05:14 AM
RE: MSE Side Greebles - by kresty - 08-03-2017, 08:30 AM
RE: MSE Side Greebles - by Lumpy - 01-20-2018, 03:23 PM
RE: MSE Side Greebles - by kresty - 01-20-2018, 04:21 PM
RE: MSE Side Greebles - by Lumpy - 01-20-2018, 04:33 PM
RE: MSE Side Greebles - by kresty - 01-22-2018, 01:49 PM
RE: MSE Side Greebles - by Lumpy - 01-23-2018, 11:56 PM
RE: MSE Side Greebles - by GVardaman - 01-12-2020, 01:35 PM