Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Toby's MSE-6
I think this one was taken at a Star Wars Exhibition in London (not sure, collected so many photos). But it seems that this one looks similiar to the Planet Hollywood one (not Hard Rock Wink ).
I'm not 100% sure if this is really the original one, but I think it looks like it at least.
The one from Sideshow Collectibles seems also have this IC configuration.
(02-29-2016, 03:56 AM)Toby Wrote: I think this one was taken at a Star Wars Exhibition in London (not sure, collected so many photos). But it seems that this one looks similiar to the Planet Hollywood one (not Hard Rock Wink ).
I'm not 100% sure if this is really the original one, but I think it looks like it at least.
The one from Sideshow Collectibles seems also have this IC configuration.

I knew I was going to get the source wrong, sorry! 

I notice that the top of the 3 daughter boards in the photo has a slightly sideways component, yet yours is straight ;-)
I think the diode is just a bit bended. Like all the capacitors. Wink
(02-29-2016, 08:47 AM)Toby Wrote: I think the diode is just a bit bended. Like all the capacitors. Wink

Well, yea, I got that - but which is screen accurate? ;-)
That's a good question!
I see the poor little droid, thrown carelessly into a container after the filming, and then laying in a Warehouse for years. Wink
(03-01-2016, 11:34 AM)Toby Wrote: That's a good question!
I see the poor little droid, thrown carelessly into a container after the filming, and then laying in a Warehouse for years. Wink
That seems optimistic.  The Death Star was thrown in the trash IIRC!
New pictures:

[Image: 1494gev.jpg]

[Image: awdc0g.jpg]

[Image: 5f1x0i.jpg]

[Image: f9jrdg.jpg]
Cool! I see you're doing the straight tops.
Looks great!
Thank you, kresty! Smile
Excellent! Very well done!