Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Toby's MSE-6
Nice Build mate .. looking good.
Today I finished my top greblies:

[Image: 2m6x4jk.jpg]

[Image: ige1p1.jpg]

[Image: 345iq2s.jpg]
Looking great! --- um, "finished"? Surely they're looking forward to a coat of paint? ;-)
Finished the build Wink Of course it's going to be painted.
Completed the right side mainboard:

[Image: sfjluv.jpg]

Yes kresty, I know it's still have to be painted Wink
What reference did you use to determine the details of these boards? Would you be willing to share them so we can put them in the reference catalog? Once again, very nice work. I'm really looking forward to seeing this little bugger driving around.
Thank You! I'm going to send you my best reference pics for the catalog.
(01-08-2016, 11:41 AM)savagecreature Wrote: What reference did you use to determine the details of these boards? Would you be willing to share them so we can put them in the reference catalog?  Once again, very nice work. I'm really looking forward to seeing this little bugger driving around.

The references are inconsistent.  I can forward some pix.  There's a mouse in a Hard Rock that's considered to be screen used, but the screen is too long of a shot to be clear.  There are others that are also kinda different.

IIRC Lara chose one side to be exact, but the other side looked drab, so she rearranged things a bit....  Since it's Lego, the "chips" keep falling off, so I'm pretty sure MCK-Y has started to deviate. 
There are definitive different mouse droids. My reference should be the one from A New Hope (Chewie).
I think my pictures were taken on a Star Wars exhibition that resisted 2007 in London. As far as I known, the one from the Planet Hollywood looks very similar (also have some pics of it - but those are very blurry).
There is also a Mouse Droid in the Star Wars Identities exhibition that was last year in Cologne/Germany and this year in Vienna/Austria. That one looks COMPLETE different.
I didn't found a clear pic of the mouse droid from Episode 7 yet, but that one looks more like the one from Episode 4.
(01-05-2016, 10:09 AM)Toby Wrote: Today I finished my top greblies:

[Image: 2m6x4jk.jpg]

[Image: ige1p1.jpg]

[Image: 345iq2s.jpg]

Living in Japan it is hard to come across parts ... and as I live in a city that has sweet f**k all about town, I need to take 30 to 45 minute train rides to find anything, I like to know if you can make up a set of these greblies and ship to Japan? .. If you can what would the price be? Thank you in advance.