Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Going to CVII?
Photo 
The Celebration Anaheim MSE race is Saturday 11:00am to 1:00pm.  Eat my flames!  LOL

[Image: 0221141353-00.jpg]
Lara's pretty sure she can place at least 4th!
We're on our way... Tweeting a little at http://twitter.com/ourmcky - We're staying at Ramanda Plaza when we get there.

[Image: CCBPOaZWYAIc4co.jpg]

[Image: CCBPOaZWYAIc4co.jpg]
Wish you a lot of fun!
If any of you get a moment before you fall into bed at night . . . We want some updates! What kind of cool stuff are you doing?
Well, set up some stuff, took some pix we haven't uploaded. Have really sore feet. Got stopped and ignored a bajillion security folks that didn't have the message about us loading droids.

Wondered in the morning how it was all going to be ready by tomorrow's opening, but it's looking pretty good. Hopefully we'll have some pix tomorrow.
Thomas already posted some Pictures in the Mouse Droid Facebook group.
I think I saw your Lego Mouse there also.
(04-15-2015, 09:01 PM)kresty Wrote: Well, set up some stuff, took some pix we haven't uploaded.  Have really sore feet.  Got stopped and ignored a bajillion security folks that didn't have the message about us loading droids.

Wondered in the morning how it was all going to be ready by tomorrow's opening, but it's looking pretty good.  Hopefully we'll have some pix tomorrow.

Awesome, thanks! Keep 'em coming. Smile
MCK-Y and a BB-8

[Image: CC2ebamUEAABosA.jpg]
Well, that was quite the Mouse Race... MCK-Y may never be the same again... Trying to get pix & video sometime... Here, album... http://www.rebeldroids.net/gallery/thumb...p?album=37

Lara did pretty well the 1st race, but one side fell off. Then a LONG time after the finish line, she was slammed into. Minor repair, but the crowd loved the panel falling off.

Second race was better, but the panel still had some problems and there were still a few bricks falling off.

Third race was a completely different story. She did the last lap+ on 3 wheels with only a couple bricks left. The missing wheel meant she was going in circles most of the time. Bricks everywhere, the track was a mess. Everyone was laughing their heads off. Great time, but I messed up the RX when she put it back together, so on the last event she was on the line but couldn't move.

She placed 3rd, maybe-1st (scoring was confused), and 4th (that nasty King Arthur snuck past at the last minute as she spun in circles).

I hope I can salvage some of the video, but I too was laughing too hard.