Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pictures original Prop?
Do anyone here have pictures of the original Mouse Droid prop?
There are many pics in the Net but I'm always unsure, if they show the original one or a fanbuild.
I heard that the Prop was maybe showed in a Star Wars exhibition.
I'm sure you probably already know, but the café one seems to be treated as the most authoritative. Though I've heard comments about how all of the sides differ, so maybe there are more?
I'm sorry but I have no clue what you mean with the Café one Wink
Sorry, brain cramp, I meant the Planet Hollywood one... though looking at the pictures again I've seriously confused myself, so never mind me.
No Problem! Wink
In which Planet Hollywood is it?
Do anyone here have Pictures?
The pictures are on the Yahoo forum. I think savage asked if he could post them here too, but I guess there was no answer.
And then there are the great screenshots from the movies that everyone seems to be able to get. Since I don't know how to do that I just pause the movies for long periods of time. Yeah, how many times can a person watch a Wookie scream at an MSE?? LOL
"To do is to be" - Socrates
"To be is to do" - Plato
"Do Be Do Be Do" - Sinatra

http://r2-al.blogspot.com
(12-17-2014, 03:17 PM)lynellephi Wrote: And then there are the great screenshots from the movies that everyone seems to be able to get. Since I don't know how to do that I just pause the movies for long periods of time. Yeah, how many times can a person watch a Wookie scream at an MSE?? LOL

Ack, that scene has no detail!!!