Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sith probe droid game...
I have the Sith pride droid game. How is the size and accuracy of the DRK-1 that come with it?
I see several threads about 3D printing one, but has anyone repainted one from the game?

Thanks,
Jason
Kresty has 3D printed most of the one there are plans for here. I'm not at all familiar with the game Sith Pride, so I can't estimate the size accuracy, sorry. I'll check it out, though. Sounds cool.

The one thing I will say is that pretty much all star wars droids are bigger than they seem like they would be. R2 in person is significantly larger that I ever thought he was before I saw him in real life.
Do you have a screenshot? The probe droids are surprisingly huge.
https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Episode...B00000IWG2

Here is one from amazon with pictures. I have not taken mine out of the box yet.
I’m waiting to see if it will work.
(07-30-2020, 04:07 PM)Unfated Wrote: https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Episode...B00000IWG2

Here is one from amazon with pictures. I have not taken mine out of the box yet.
I’m waiting to see if it will work.

Cool, I thought you meant like a video game, I had no clue this thing existed!  (Well, if I did I forgot anyway).

I found an ad for it: 

Can't really get scale from that, but I'd guess it might be about half size?
Very curious what you think of the toy if you open it.
I’m not sure I’ll keep it and open it If it’s not of size with the prop.
That’s why I bought it. To repaint and display.
The scale on this thing is very difficult to determine, and not entirely consistent. Sideshow did some 1/6th scale, so that's one reference. Looking at frames in the movies they circle characters heads, so you can kind of get an idea of size compared to a head. But, IMO, the graphics aren't always consistent.

Can you tell how big it is from the box? Like is there a clear part of the package or something?
Ok, I opened it. It's pretty cool looking. A little sanding, some masking, and painting it looks like it would be a
great display piece. I't's larger than i thought it would be, but I'm still not sure about scale. Approximately
9" X 10 1/2" in overall size not including the antenna. Looks to be about the size of a head. It looks pretty
close to the scale of the 1/6 droids that came out with Darth Maul.