Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Public Health Crisis
I just wanted to take a moment to wish every member of our community the best of possible outcomes during this on-going public health crisis.  Stay well, stay sane, and may we all come through this better than we may have feared and as well as we might have hoped.

s.c.
On the flip side I should now have time to get my GONKer built. Though I did see my wife writing up a "T0-D0" list for me, so maybe she'll want a droid too?
(03-17-2020, 09:56 PM)MDC Wrote: On the flip side I should now have time to get my GONKer built. Though I did see my wife writing up a "T0-D0" list for me, so maybe she'll want a droid too?

"D1-SH3S? I've never heard of that droid."
That's brilliant!
Does anyone know the name of the droid in Attack of the Clones that was serving food on the passenger transport that Padme and Anakin were on? I remember reading somewhere it had multiple arms for dish washing.
You'd think with all this time at home I'd've figured out how to work on Dio Sad
Yeah. I seem to have no time at all.
I'm still working, for one. (and am grateful)
All of our machines have been dedicated to the relief effort. We're part of a collective CnCing and 3D printing PPE which gets delivered to hospitals and first responders, so no droid building going on right now. But I'm lovin' seeing what all of you got going.