Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Surgical Droid
Amazing work! This guy has always been one of my favorite droids.
Thank you so much for sharing the files.
Thanks Ian for sharing! And thanks Ian for letting a copy be hosted here: http://www.rebeldroids.net/gallery/displ...play_media (click on the top image to save the .zip).
Truly impressive. Cool

With all those cool printed stuff i feel almost sorry for myself not being able do participate on those projects.
Hi

Happy to share and I hope it works out for you.

I still need to correct the shoulder pivot bearing in the files but the rest all seems good to go.

Here are some pics of the body being printed by the chap I did the files for:

I will add more photos as he creates the parts

Kind Regards

Ian
Hi

Here is the foot being printed:

More soon.

Regards

Ian
Awesome! (I'm such a slacker)
Hi

Here are more progress pictures on the chaps 3d print:

Slowly getting there. But looks great.

Regards

Ian
This droid also appeared in the Clone Wars series and you might be able to find the full image from there. Hope this helps.
I found a foot.
[Image: normal_Galaxy_s_Edge_Medical_Droid_28529.jpg]
2-1B From Disneyland Galaxy's Edge Droid Depot
These images are from the Disneyland Droid Depot - Bunch of junk in the pen, but it shows + style feet (well, I'm assuming a bit on the back)

I'll try to upload some from the real camera. The fence and the phone made it a real pain. http://www.rebeldroids.net/gallery/thumb...p?album=51 has a few more.

This is in the Droid Depot in Disneyland's Galaxy's Edge. There's a wire locker with a bunch of junk droids in it, and I saw that he has a foot here... (Watch out savage, it also had pit droids).
Hi

I had heard there was detail that would be useful to see and use on that Medical Droid.

I believe it has knees simular to what we designed, more cylinder shaped rather than box shaped like the original.

It would be good to see exactly what foot they made for it.

Anyone want to jump over the fence and look Smile

Regards

Ian