Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pit Droid Tinkerings
Sweet! How tall is a full scale pit droid?
(08-24-2015, 02:04 PM)Dagroid Wrote: Sweet!  How tall is a full scale pit droid?

right at 46 inches without the antennae. Just a little bit taller than an astromech. Smile
No wonder he was so big.  I was thinking smaller.
Showed the printed model to the Pac NW builders, they thought it was pretty cool.
Cool Smile I can't wait to get back to it and finish up those last little details
(09-22-2015, 08:57 PM)savagecreature Wrote: Cool Smile I can't wait to get back to it and finish up those last little details

Hey Savage,

Has there been any updates???? Have you made the files available yet?

Thanks man!

Cujo
Totaly Necroin this post but SC the wire frame u amde of the pit droid looks like its ready to be peped..just saying.. pepakura is like my favorite build medium .
I don't mind reviving this project. I've been sorely neglecting it.

I'll see if I can have a look at the files this weekend and move it forward, but this weekend is maker faire, so I might not get to it.
(05-17-2017, 06:31 AM)savagecreature Wrote: I don't mind reviving this project. I've been sorely neglecting it.

I'll see if I can have a look at the files this weekend and move it forward, but this weekend is maker faire, so I might not get to it.

absolutely no rush.as my first ever build will be your already completed sentry droid im in no hurry for the pit droid. just thought it looked like a great candidate for poly modeling in pepakura.