Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
H016 Sentry Droid
Well, I guess officially we don't have a name for it, but online it's been suggested that it's an H016 since it's clearly slightly different than the H015.

[Image: normal_H016.jpg]
Expanding Sentry Droid... H016?
I guess this is an H016.  Round head, different lights, zappers and gets taller...
I actually always thought that the 15 did something like this, too, though maybe not quite as expansive. What is this image from?
(12-13-2018, 10:57 AM)savagecreature Wrote: I actually always thought that the 15 did something like this, too, though maybe not quite as expansive.  What is this image from?

From the new animated stuff.  I haven't watched it myself.

Lara & I've always had the idea of doing something like this (there're greeblies in the top of his "neck" on ours so that when the head comes off you can see more detail for example).
Here's a clip from the show that was posted up on the Mouse Droid Builders Club FaceBook page (skip to the 3:47min mark).

It makes some MSE-6 like noises too.
Thanks for sharing the clip HoseNose!

(12-14-2018, 05:38 AM)HoseNose Wrote: Here's a clip from the show that was posted up on the Mouse Droid Builders Club FaceBook page (skip to the 3:47min mark).

It makes some MSE-6 like noises too.