Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
G'day from Sydney
Hi Rebel Droid Makers,

I've been designing an ID-9 / ID-10 seeker Droid to print out. It was suggested that I join and share my progress here.

Hello from Sydney Australia and see you about.

Marcus

Cool, we always want more content! We'd be happy to collect reference photos as well, we don't have a lot on that droid yet.
Welcome to the group!
Nice work on the ID-0. I must admit I haven't watched Rebels, so I'm not as familiar with them as I might otherwise be, but it's always great to see another droid.
(01-20-2018, 08:05 AM)savagecreature Wrote: Welcome to the group!
Nice work on the ID-0. I must admit I haven't watched Rebels, so I'm not as familiar with them as I might otherwise be, but it's always great to see another droid.

Thanks savagecreature,
The ID-9 seeker droid is Iden Versio's in Battlefront II, a really nice campaign addition to the game.
(01-19-2018, 10:24 AM)kresty Wrote: Cool, we always want more content!  We'd be happy to collect reference photos as well, we don't have a lot on that droid yet.

Thanks kresty, I've gathered as much as I could find but mostly reverse engineered as accurately as possible, there are some small changes to make but it's coming along. I'm not sure where else to find reference other than in-game.
Welcome!

I was lurking at designing an ID-9 to 3D print because my son is a big fan of this seeker droid and Iden Versio's campaign as well.

I am just in the process of starting my CR-10 S5 so if you look for someone to experiment printing your design I do volunteer :-)