Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy from Tatooine
Howdy all!

Another astromech builder here who also likes Treadwell's. Got lucky and stumbled onto this site while doing a search on Tapatalk. I'm on several of the Droid Yahoo Groups but not much activity over there. 

The plan is a mostly metal Treadwell. RC at first, possibly semi-autonomous later on.

Very excited about the found part for Treadwell's Eyes. Great work!

Cheers,
Graham
Wow, is this forum working on Tapatalk? (I tried to fix it, but...)

Welcome!

Treadwell traffic is slow, but there's some decent info, like with the eyes. Please share how it goes and any tips! There's also the wiki (not sure how much info is there).
Oh, from Tatooine? I'm sure we can all give you shopping lists for the next time you find Jawa's selling droids!
(06-06-2018, 10:16 AM)xingshen71 Wrote: Howdy all!

Another astromech builder here who also likes Treadwell's. Got lucky and stumbled onto this site while doing a search on Tapatalk. I'm on several of the Droid Yahoo Groups but not much activity over there. 

The plan is a mostly metal Treadwell. RC at first, possibly semi-autonomous later on.

Very excited about the found part for Treadwell's Eyes. Great work!

Cheers,
Graham

Welcome to the group!
I've done a ton of treadwell research and we also have all the plans from the old Yahoo group here (I'm pretty sure, anyway)
As I'm sure you already know we've got 3D printable files for the eyes, as well.
I would love to see another build.
Just let us know if there's anything we can do to help Smile
Thanks all!

Yep, Tapatalk is working! I was actually looking for something else and this site popped up.