Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rogue One Gonk
Photo 
Just looking at the Rogue One trailer I spotted a Gonk in one of the scenes. Smile

(04-08-2016, 05:12 PM)ChickMacGyver Wrote: Just looking at the Rogue One trailer I spotted a Gonk in one of the scenes. Smile I think it looks rather familiar to the Gonk seen in Episode VII.
Interesting. Not IV? Lots of the other stuff looked (at a quick glance) pretty similar to the original stuff.
(04-10-2016, 10:17 PM)kresty Wrote: Interesting.  Not IV?  Lots of the other stuff looked (at a quick glance) pretty similar to the original stuff.

This is a pic from The Force Awakens for comparison with the Rogue One Gonk... Looks rather similar, perhaps the same Gonk was used in both movies? I have been scouring for Gonks in the originals and I haven't spotted that one before with a yellow stripe.

Well, it's not surprising that they'd re-use props, we know that they reuse props all over the place even within the same film Smile So if it's not a major character and just set decoration I think this is probably expected.