Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am Paul6700
Just found this forum and I always thought there should be a combined comprehensive forum for all of the different droids out there. So I am very excited to see how this forum will grow. I too am an R2 Builder and have so much admiration for the community at astromech.net. I have built a working R/C astromech R2-M5, Treadwell and a scaled MSE-6. I am currently working on a PLNK Droid which will be R/C and provide power in multiple ways. My Treadwell was documented on the RPF and I will get some pictures up here soon. I hope we can create a Treadwell area to this site.
Welcome to the group! That's an impressive list of droids you have in your resume'! I would love to see photos of your Treadwell. If you've got good reference images we're always trying to expand the reference gallery and we'd love to see anything else you'd like to share.

Oh, and Treadwell area . . . . done!
Wow, ask and you shall receive! Thanks, I have several reverence pics. Should I send them over to you or upload them? I will post a build log or gallery of the best of my build as soon as I can.
Hmmmm . . I not at all exactly sure how this should be dealt with. Why don't you just send them to me for now and we'll come up with some sort of a submission system on our end for future use.

administrator@rebeldroids.net
Cool, I will dig them up and get me to you as soon as I can.