Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
quick introduction
thank you for accepting me in the site, im bryan, beginner droid builder, currently working on my first and hope to get some good feed back and to learn ways to make more. im a single dad from riverside ca a graphic designer and free lance artist
Welcome Smile Good luck on your build! Any particular droid(s) you're thinking about?
(04-18-2017, 06:11 PM)kresty Wrote: Welcome Smile  Good luck on your build!  Any particular droid(s) you're thinking about?

after my gonk droid, im looking at a wed Treadwell and a TT-8L/Y7 gatekeeper. shrinking pics down to post on the gnk now
Cool, looking forward to it. The gatekeeper would be fun - We should post some references, that's an obvious fun build.
Ok, you inspired me to upload some pix for the gatekeeper Smile http://www.rebeldroids.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=360
(04-18-2017, 06:32 PM)grindhouse designs Wrote:
(04-18-2017, 06:11 PM)kresty Wrote: Welcome Smile  Good luck on your build!  Any particular droid(s) you're thinking about?

after my gonk droid, im looking at a wed Treadwell and a TT-8L/Y7 gatekeeper. shrinking pics down to post on the gnk now

Are you going for a full-size b'omarr monk or just the eye?
Oh, so the spider-thing has a name... Is it a droid?
(04-21-2017, 09:07 PM)kresty Wrote: Oh, so the spider-thing has a name... Is it a droid?

Strictly speaking, it's a cyborg.

[Image: sw04ultradenizensbomarrcomp.jpg]

It's all robotic, except for the brain, which was transplanted into it.

I'd love to build a lifesize verzion... I tend to think you could probably use wood painted as metal.
Umm.... if I were you, I'd suggest avoiding the "brain" step - at least on a maker's budget! Safety first!