Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Visual Droid Index in the Wiki
I'd created a Wiki Visual Droid Index which had links to the pages we had a little bit about in the wiki.

Since I couldn't find the droid on Rebeldroids that I saw in ANH Sunday, I decided I needed an improved index. So: I've updated the Visual Index to include most of the droids we have entries for in the gallery, the forum, or were mentioned in threads that I found.

Obviously, we have the most information about the droids we've had the most discussions about! (Duh!) But a few of them we have good photos of despite not mentioning them much.

Some of the entries are very sparse Sad

If folks are interested in a particular droid that has very little info, or have squirreled away a bunch of info about some droid, feel free to update the wiki. If you have photos or references that you'd like to share, Savage or I can help get them into the gallery (I know it can be annoying sometimes.)
I've updated the Wiki Visual Droid Index in the Wiki a bit.  I keep looking there for droids and when I don't see one, then I have to add it.  Hmm.  I'd appreciate feedback if folks think it's useful or not.

Don't forget that The Wiki is, like, an actual Wiki, and you can stick info in there if you have stuff to share.  I'm hoping that the wiki ends up being useful as a first stop to find out about some of the droids.  (Obviously that works better for the droids that have more info)
I wonder if this would be of any help (also useful to anyone building replica props, etc.)

Star Wars scene by scene screencaps:

https://starwarsscreencaps.com/star-wars...pe-1977/8/
Lots of our reference photos come from starwarsscreencaps.com (like for the DRK-1 Dark Eye Probe Droid).