Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
L0-LA59 (Lola)
I'm wondering that I can't find any threads regardind little Lola, princess Leias flying droid from the Kenobi show from Disney Channel. Huh

No love for that little bug?  Blush

First when seeing it i wanted to print it myself, but a few days ago i stumbled upon the Hasbro animatronic by accident on Amazon. Immediatly ordered it and today i got my parcel.
It looks great and the lights, sounds and movements are stunning.

Nothing to build, but well worth the money.  Smile
(01-03-2023, 12:16 PM)Lichtbringer Wrote: I'm wondering that I can't find any threads regardind little Lola, princess Leias flying droid from the Kenobi show from Disney Channel. Huh

No love for that little bug?  Blush

First when seeing it i wanted to print it myself, but a few days ago i stumbled upon the Hasbro animatronic by accident on Amazon. Immediatly ordered it and today i got my parcel.
It looks great and the lights, sounds and movements are stunning.

Nothing to build, but well worth the money.  Smile

Lola is a great little droid. I watched Adam Savage's review of the Hasbro animatronic, and I thought it looked pretty cool.
As far as adding Lola related building materials, I'll have to defer to other group members. I worked on the sequences with Lola and was asked not to participate in fan activity in relation to that particular droid.

I did see that various printable files had cropped up fairly quickly after the release of the series. Has anyone looked at any of them yet?
Not me.
I had planned to print one (it's small enough to fit on my Saturns tiny buildplate), but after seeing the youtube vid of it's unboxing i decided i need the animatronic one.
Slighly out of scale, oversized, but so much fun to play.