Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kresty working on Fusion Power Generator
Hmm, I questioned the E² squares a little when I started laying them out. I decided it looked OK, but it made me take a closer look at the references. I'm pretty impressed how Savage pulled detail out of these!

Anyway, a few of them, like this one, look to me that the E² squares are more like round metal coin cap things instead of squares. (They're also silver, good to know). It's really hard to make out, but we're probably going to go with round instead of square. Look about as tall as the "buttons" on either side of it.

[Image: normal_Reference_Fusion_Close_Up_Cord.jpg]
Close up of Fusion Generator and Plug
Cropped and Magnified from Still

I also saw one picture that made me think I'd screwed up the mount points of the bottom hoses, but now I can't even figure out which picture it is. I can't even tell if there's any sort of sane pattern to the bottom hoses. Some photos make it look like they cross, like in X going around the circle. Others make it look more like they connect to the adjacent fitting to one side as they move on. Others are tangled up with the coiled power charging cable, so it's really hard to tell.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kresty working on Fusion Power Generator - by kresty - 12-03-2017, 11:21 PM