Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from Ohio
Hello.  This is Trevor from Ohio.  Sorry for not posting an intro before posting in other forums, I thought I did but realized I didn't today.    

I've recently become more and more interested in robotics and that led me to start making an MSE droid.  I'm not that interested in the RC aspect, so I'm working on incorporating the MIT Racecar and RACECAR/J hardware into my MSE build.  But, I'm generally interested in things that can interact with the environment, so developing a Treadwell is of great interest to me.  

A lot of my background includes 10+ years developing real world machine learning methods and creating autonomous systems and robots, including autonomous TurtleBot-2s.  We've done a lot to make our laboratory TurtleBots autonomous and self guiding.  I'm slowly playing around with robotics at home given what I've learned.  

In addition to the droids, I recently bought a Hero 1 too to learn more.  I'm working to develop some advanced logic and modeling in Matlab and Simulink to port over to the Hero and MSE, whenever I get that done.  My summer hobbies include antique cars, so robots get little attention until the weather gets colder.  

[Image: IMG_7932.jpg]
That looks cool