Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gallery Menus
In an effort to make the menus more consistent and usable I've rearranged a few bits of the gallery UX - I also discovered features I didn't know existed Smile

"Images" and "Files" are just shortcuts to the reference & files sections of the gallery - the gallery doesn't treat them differently, but conceptually I had a hard time thinking of Files as gallery items.

The "Images" and "Files" menus have options to filter by most recent, favorites, etc.  That menu in the Images applies to the current view, so if you're in an album or category that filter will apply at that level.  For files it will take you to the top level of the files and filter there, if you want to filter at a lower level in files, use the images filter list - yea, I know that's odd, I'm considering other ways to make that more usable.  This drop down used to be under another redundant gallery menu.

There's also a drop-down that I moved under "My albums" - those choices let you add a new album & organize the albums/contents you already have.  That used to be under the odd "profile" menu, but they're all album things so I couldn't ever find them.