Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any way to make photos easier?
Savage, is there a plugin or something that would make uploading photos less painful?  I end up shrinking them (probably needed anyway), then uploading, then filling out info, then going to the ones I uploaded and opening them, and then copying the image link so that I can include it in a post.  Lots of steps Sad
I can make the gallery automatically resize images so you don't have to do it yourself, but I did go with that because I thought there might be occasions when we actually wanted huge images so we could zoom in and such. It does automatically generate the preview images.

I'll look into what I can do to stream-line the process.
That's not exactly what I meant, but I have to resize them before uploading (for some, especially remotely) because they won't upload in reasonably amounts of time from vacation bandwidth.  However, yea, I just throw in 600 or 800 when I post.

I guess what I'm sort of asking is "is there a better process?"  I may be taking the long way, I often do Smile

(07-24-2016, 04:18 PM)savagecreature Wrote: I can make the gallery automatically resize images so you don't have to do it yourself, but I did go with that because I thought there might be occasions when we actually wanted huge images so we could zoom in and such.  It does automatically generate the preview images.

I'll look into what I can do to stream-line the process.