Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should we have a file notification thread?
I've already half decided it's a good idea, but I also wanted to hear what other people think.

It simply be forum (thread? do we need a whole forum?) where notice would be posted every time new or updated plans were added to the files section. That way we'd have one place to search if we were looking for something or wanted to see what the newest version was, that sort of thing. 

Thoughts? Should we do it as a forum with a different thread for each droid type? Should we just do it as a single thread for everything in one of the existing forums? What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of either?
Maybe a forum with a separate thread for each droid type? One for MSE, one for Battle Droids, one for Pit Droids?
Or post in the appropriate droid forum? Once the wiki's up, then that info could point to the current file availability for each droid type as well. (but that wouldn't have notifications).... Oh, I get it, if it was a single thread, then I could get notifications on that for any new droid type file that was posted. Right now volume is low enough that might be nice.

I think that any interesting updates would also be worth a post (or replying to a files thread) in the appropriate droid forum too.