Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pit droid 3d model
People are asking me and yes kits are still for sale $650 plus shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(08-26-2016, 02:18 PM)Xkuco Wrote: So I finished up the lower legs and started printing the hands now. Just curious how many people would be interested if I did a run? And it would be casted out of resin.

I would be interested in just the files for my own printing.   I just want to build one or two to go with my R2.
(12-04-2017, 12:00 PM)astroparts Wrote:
(08-26-2016, 02:18 PM)Xkuco Wrote: So I finished up the lower legs and started printing the hands now. Just curious how many people would be interested if I did a run? And it would be casted out of resin.

I would be interested in just the files for my own printing.   I just want to build one or two to go with my R2.

Sorry brother I will not release the files

Savage has been working on some 3D files for printing... eventually there should be some available.
Looks like an awesome first start. impressive, most impressive.

i look forward to the public files, id love to print my own!

-Dunkles

21B

[/quote]
(12-14-2017, 08:02 AM)Dunkles Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 05:08 AM)Xkuco Wrote: Looks like an awesome first start. impressive, most impressive.

i look forward to the public files, id love to print my own!

-Dunkles

21B

I am not releasing the file brother sorry

Thats fine, makes total sense, i still look forward to the built, awesome modeling by the way. best wishes

-Dunkles

21B
Thanks brother. The build is complete and I’m selling kits! If you are interested send me a message brother I have sold 10 kits to date

(12-14-2017, 08:15 AM)Dunkles Wrote: Thats fine, makes total sense, i still look forward to the built, awesome modeling by the way. best wishes

-Dunkles

21B

SavageCreature's working on a model that'll be released sometime.  I printed a small draft a while back- http://www.rebeldroids.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=125