Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pit droid 3d model
so guys I am currently working on with my 3d modeler a pitdroid model. its just about done and neither he or I am investing any more time on the model. I will start 3d printing and using the CNC to make a life size model once complete if I am satisfied I will release the file. let me know what you guys think.

(07-18-2016, 05:08 AM)Xkuco Wrote: I will start 3d printing and using the CNC to make a life size model once complete if I am satisfied I will release the file. let me know what you guys think.

I have nothing to 3d print anything, but i would love to see a fullsize happen. I like those cute little idiots. Smile
Looks great! Love to see progress like this Smile
(07-18-2016, 07:47 AM)savagecreature Wrote: Looks great! Love to see progress like this Smile

thanks savage I will possibly print a little one this weekend and then the big one will start immediately. BB-8  my BB-8 isn't done and I'm starting this!! I'm almost done with my moving BB-8 should be done within the next month
Told you you should've posted your model Savage Smile
Well guys as promised I start vacation next week and I started printing last night !

I don't know why I can't post a photo from my phone but I'll post once I get home
there I think I figured it out image is attached now feet done now lower legs printing!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

cool! Nice to see progress.

How big are they?
1:1 brother
So I finished up the lower legs and started printing the hands now. Just curious how many people would be interested if I did a run? And it would be casted out of resin.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)