Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
xkuco
hey guys my name is jose and I am a warrant officer in the US Army. On my free time I make props and build droids....Droid (singular) I am building a BB-8 and almost done, so I am looking to build a pit droid and then we will see from there. I like this little community and hope to get to know some of you.

I also build props currently building a ZF-1 from fifth element.

I have a large scale 3d printer, CNC machine, and a smaller 3d printer

if you have any questions or if I could help with anything let me know guys
Welcome, Xkuco! Good luck with your builds. I "finished" an R2 earlier this year (but we know they are never *really* finished), and just started a mouse droid. Happy building!
"Schubert Droid Works" on FB, @SchubertDroids on Twitter
Welcome to the group, Xkuco! Always great to have new members Big Grin
Welcome! We're working to build new designs, so feel free to share and chat with other builders!
I will share what I have and what are the rules on runs???
(07-09-2016, 05:27 PM)Xkuco Wrote: I will share what I have and what are the rules on runs???

So far this is a very small group compared to Astromechs, so we haven't had much for runs yet. Presumably they'd be like the R2 Builder's club or other forums where you can offer to use your skills for cost of materials, but this isn't a money making endeavor.

No astromech parts, that's for the Artoo & BB-8 builder's clubs.
of course not but its not a free endeavor either
Anyway it's a good topic to bring up, something we should thing about before there's a problem Smile