Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't figure out how to make a new album?
Photo 
I know I made one, so I thought I could make more, but I can't find any buttons to make more photo albums. Am I missing it? Is it disable for me?

I don't really want "all" my pix to be in the "MCK-Y" album. Particularly since the photos I was about to upload are all just images to refer to bugs Smile (I was gonna make a bugs album)
Under "my profile" there's a menu item called "Create/ order my albums" click on that and it will open the Album Manager. In the Album Manager there's a button titled "New album" which, if you click on it, creates a new album. If you select an album in the album list (highlighted in blue) you can then click "Album properties" which will enable you to edit things about your albums, including what album it is a child of so you can create nested albums, among other things.
(10-15-2014, 06:10 AM)savagecreature Wrote: Under "my profile" there's a menu item called "Create/ order my albums" click on that and it will open the Album Manager. In the Album Manager there's a button titled "New album" which, if you click on it, creates a new album. If you select an album in the album list (highlighted in blue) you can then click "Album properties" which will enable you to edit things about your albums, including what album it is a child of so you can create nested albums, among other things.
Cool, got it Smile I was trying to figure out how to manage that from "Album List" & "My Gallery".