Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our Second Anniversary!!!
(07-03-2016, 02:06 PM)Falcon Wrote: Congrats Savage! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WBG2rJZGW8 (skip to 13:43 )

Thanks!!
(07-03-2016, 02:06 PM)Falcon Wrote: Congrats Savage! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WBG2rJZGW8 (skip to 13:43 )

FTFY: https://youtu.be/2WBG2rJZGW8?t=13m43s
well, we're just about done with our second celebration! I think we had more traffic during the month of July than we ever have, and a lot of really awesome stuff was posted.  I hope we can keep this trend rolling into our third year.

Last chance today to post! Celebration ends at midnight tonight, Pacific Time. Everyone who posts before then will be entered in a drawing for a chance at a door prize.  I'll post here to let you know when the winners have been selected.

Unfortunately we continue to have technical problems with getting the wiki up and running. We've got top men working on it. Top men.

We did get Tapatalk support, a new favicon for the tabs in your browser and a new banner for the top of the page (the pickin's for new droids are gettin' slim. Rogue one can't get here soon enough)

We also got a lot of amazing information on the H015 Sentry droid (thank you kresty!) and flat pack of plans for the shell have been released.  Despite a few things not quite being what we would have liked, I think all in all a good month!

Thanks again everyone. Let's make the next year the best one yet!
Many thanks for all the effort the team puts into this site for us to play.  Big Grin
The Tapatalk thing is cool, thanks for working on that. I like to read via Tapatalk when I'm away from my home computer and such. Happy 3rd anniversary!
"Schubert Droid Works" on FB, @SchubertDroids on Twitter
OKay, here's our Anniversary Celebration break down:

We had ten different forum members post during the month of July.

Two of them were kresty and I, so we don't count, however I want to take a moment to thank kresty for his incredible contributions to this group. His enthusiasm is . . . profound to say the least. His number of posts exceeded the next closest contender by more than twice!

The random name drawing system has done it's stuff and the winners have been selected. They will be contacted today and announced as soon as they reply.
(08-13-2016, 11:58 AM)savagecreature Wrote: His enthusiasm is . . . profound to say the least.
Hmm, dunno what to make of that (padding my post count.)

(08-13-2016, 11:58 AM)savagecreature Wrote: His number of posts exceeded the next closest contender by more than twice!
Apparently I need a life or something.
I can see how that might read differently than it was intended. I was pausing just trying to find the right adjective.

We couldn't do it without you!
I spend more time reading forums now days then building...
(08-13-2016, 11:58 AM)savagecreature Wrote: The random name drawing system has done it's stuff and the winners have been selected. They will be contacted today and announced as soon as they reply.

I have replied to your PM by Email and by this site .... lol