Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Treadwell Plans are in Downloads Section
(07-11-2016, 03:44 PM)Lichtbringer Wrote: The crux is .... no matter if those errors propagates, as only 3mm is available and no 3,175 (i assume it´s that way in most metric using countries, too), there is no way to get the second - which makes it hard to use them.

Yes! definitely. That's exactly what I was talking about 'cept on the other end of that. Because I can only purchase ASE supplies for most of this stuff I make the plans in ASE, as I intend to build the things I make the plans for.

I would be more than happy, moving forward, to create metric versions of the plans as well. (and I don't mean just converting the values)  I apologize for being so Americentric previously. It had just never occurred to me.

However, not to shift blame, but to give credit where credit is due, I didn't even make these plans. These are the old plans that have been circulating for years. I don't know who actually made them, but they checked out accuracy-wise, so I put them here

Messages In This Thread
RE: Treadwell Plans are in Downloads Section - by savagecreature - 07-11-2016, 07:01 PM