Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RebelDroids.net Works Best When....
RebelDroids has collected info about quite an eclectic collection of droids, many of them underappreciated.  When people have a favorite esoteric droid they like and want to build, this is where they end up.

That means that a lot of the info here happens because a couple people are suddenly interested in a droid had there's a burst of activity.  Oftentimes there are lulls in the progress for a droid, and then suddenly they'll be a flurry of interest in the summer or whatever, so check back often!

This system works best when folks share their build logs and designs, and when we work together to iterate and improve on what everyone else has already done.  Feel free to jump in and share!
Too true. I'm really bad about jumping between projects, and they are divided between here, the other three forums, and my own weblog, and I'm never quite sure how much posting to duplicate. I wander around as my attention shifts.

Right now my main focus is on BB-5M, who I've only mentioned here in passing because he is technically an astromech. I am trying to finish at least the dome before Dragoncon, which is in two months. Design and electronics on that are nearly complete, leaving the physical printing and assembly, so my MSE-4 is still possible in the same time frame. Just need my energy, time, and attention to converge properly to push through that one.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
(06-25-2019, 09:55 PM)Dyne Wrote: Too true.  I'm really bad about jumping between projects, and they are divided between here, the other three forums, and my own weblog, and I'm never quite sure how much posting to duplicate.  I wander around as my attention shifts.

Right now my main focus is on BB-5M, who I've only mentioned here in passing because he is technically an astromech.  I am trying to finish at least the dome before Dragoncon, which is in two months.  Design and electronics on that are nearly complete, leaving the physical printing and assembly, so my MSE-4 is still possible in the same time frame.  Just need my energy, time, and attention to converge properly to push through that one.

That made me think that many folks here also build other droids, so I started a build logs thread for links to other build logs for those astromechs hosted elsewhere Smile