Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not that soon, but Celebration Orlando
Anyone thinking of going to Orlando next year?
Tickets purchased, hotel room booked.  I'm planning to bring R2.  Might bring an MSE or Gonk if they are finished.  On one hand, lots of time til then.  But on the other, my summer is so busy, and winter in MN is not good droid building weather, not that much build time before CVIII.  

But, can't wait to see folks and droids and stuff!
"Schubert Droid Works" on FB, @SchubertDroids on Twitter
How could winter in MN not be good droid building weather. Seems like that'd be a good indoor thing! Oh, garage?
Going to London with my friends in July and we got tickets for Orlando already, still need to book a hotel for Florida.

For Florida next year I would love to take at least one of my droids, might sign up and reserve a slot on the Vegas based droid Uber transport that is picking up wayward droids on the way there.
(06-01-2016, 10:07 PM)Lunchboxwars Wrote: Going to London with my friends in July and we got tickets for Orlando already, still need to book a hotel for Florida.

For Florida next year I would love to take at least one of my droids, might sign up and reserve a slot on the Vegas based droid Uber transport that is picking up wayward droids on the way there.

Cool, we're hoping to get to London, still a little in the air though.  There may be a Seattle based droid transport for next year, not sure.  Need a better way to ship droids!
(06-01-2016, 09:33 AM)kresty Wrote: How could winter in MN not be good droid building weather.  Seems like that'd be a good indoor thing!  Oh, garage?

Yeah, garage.  Totally kills painting.  Also hampers glue curing.  Found that out last year trying to finish R2 for the movie.  
We've talked about putting a big heater in the garage, but that's still probably a couple years out in the budget.  I got a little space heater to take the edge off while working. 

Although you are correct, great for working on anything you can accomplish indoors, like electronics.
"Schubert Droid Works" on FB, @SchubertDroids on Twitter