Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3D Model?
Hey, Savage, remember that 3D model you were working on 3 years ago?
Ah, yea, he remembers.  Smile
Due to my NDA I can no longer release mines anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What about Sean Field's files? You have to buy them but he's the man!

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/60910461...ve_1&crt=1

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
(07-23-2019, 05:31 AM)circuitBurn Wrote: What about Sean Field's files? You have to buy them but he's the man!

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/60910461...ve_1&crt=1

Oh, cool, I didn't know about those, thanks for the link.  See Savage, you took too long... ;-)
I bought the files but haven't printed it yet. It's going to be a winter project for me.

I know I took too long! By, like . . . twice?  I don't know what to say beyond my life is very busy and doing these things well takes time. (more time than I seem to have)

My only hope is that when I'm finally done with my files they will appeal to people because of their accuracy.   Undecided
(07-23-2019, 09:21 AM)circuitBurn Wrote: I bought the files but haven't printed it yet. It's going to be a winter project for me.

Cool, please post a build log when you do, I'd love to see how that goes.  It'd also be interesting to compare Savage's files (whenever that happens ;-)) See if one or the other of them caught details the other missed.
I definitely will! First need to finish my MSE droid, then D-O for the RoSW premier. Going to be a busy fall.

Quote:I know I took too long! By, like . . . twice?  I don't know what to say beyond my live is very busy and doing these things well takes time. (more time than I seem to have)

They say that he who is without sin should cast the first stone.

Well, lets just say that I'm pretty sure I've got at least one WIP 3d animation on YouTube that I was supposed to get around to finishing...

... in 2005.

(Which is just my way of saying that I have no room to talk. You just have to look at my Treadwell thread to see that.)