Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
remember to make suggestions
This is always a difficult and fairly delicate thing to approach, but I wanted to remind Rebel Droids' growing user base to make suggestions on how to improve the forum.
It's difficult for the administrators to test actual usage. We think, "Oh, that'll be a cool feature" and put it in, test it on the five machines we have available to us in both administrator accounts and non administrator accounts, make sure it works as it should, and throw it out there to torture the rest of you.
That being said, often our testing doesn't show us all we want to know. And it never shows us what it'll be like actually using the feature with more than one person and with actual content.

Why delicate you ask? Well, 'cause we may not use all suggestions, and I don't want to offend anyone.

So as long as you understand that not all ideas can or will be implemented, please, let us know how you think things could be improved.
(10-12-2014, 10:10 AM)savagecreature Wrote: This is always a difficult and fairly delicate thing to approach, but I wanted to remind Rebel Droids' growing user base to make suggestions on how to improve the forum.

Is this where you want suggestions?
well, they were sorta supposed to go in the "Ideas and Recommendations" section, but heck, I'll take suggestions anywhere you wanna give 'em. Smile