Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Savage found a pix!!!
Lara really wants to build one of these, so I made a subforum... Needs more info.

[Image: normal_securityDroid_large.jpg]
Oliver says they were called H015 or Imperial Droids...
This is the pix from the Art book....  Oliver said it was quite close to what they built. Scale seems about what I remember from the movie.

[Image: Star_Destroyer_Droid_H015.jpg]

(click for bigger).
Copying Savage's last scan to this thread too...

(12-30-2015, 10:41 AM)savagecreature Wrote: My copy of the Visual Dictionary arrived a couple of days ago. I grabbed a better quality scan of the Sentry Droid this morning, cleaned it up a little. Here ya go.

[Image: SentryDroid.jpg]

Not quite enough information to build an accurate one, yet. Hopefully we'll get some more images soon.
I 'remember' the corners seeming a bit rounded in the movie. I mean that in these photos the face between casters seems flat. But I remembered it as curving out toward the corners. Could be misremembering.
According to Oliver it's also 700mm square. Now, I don't know if that's the base footprint or what.
That's a little bigger than I expected - though it seems similar to the pictures... Maybe the smallest square that it can fit in? Which looks like it would be at the bottom corners of the bottom white shell?