Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's 3PO?????
I am going to hop the pond in July and attend CE3 London, he is on my list of folks I would love to meet, so I can thank him for the entertaining and informative videos.
Eventually I'll move this to it's own build thread, but . .  ..

I was messing around with my protocol droid build recently, this seemed like a good place to share some of my progress;

[Image: normal_compare2.JPG]

I think I may have mentioned this elsewhere in the forum, but C-3P0 is what inspired the creation of this forum in the first place. It rapidly grew well beyond just him, but in a way he's still the foundation the whole thing is built on. So the project is always going i the background, no matter what else I'm working on.

(06-02-2016, 10:43 PM)Lunchboxwars Wrote: I am going to hop the pond in July and attend CE3 London, he is on my list of folks I would love to meet, so I can thank him for the entertaining and informative videos.

Bringing a droid?
(07-06-2016, 09:43 PM)kresty Wrote: P
(06-02-2016, 10:43 PM)Lunchboxwars Wrote: I am going to hop the pond in July and attend CE3 London, he is on my list of folks I would love to meet, so I can thank him for the entertaining and informative videos.

Bringing a droid?

No, I hate to think what that would cost to go from LAX to London with one. It's Just a buddy and I going to have fun and meet people.  
(07-07-2016, 03:01 AM)Lunchboxwars Wrote: No, I hate to think what that would cost to go from LAX to London with one. It's Just a buddy and I going to have fun and meet people.  

I guess we'll see you there.  We're bringing Lego BB-8, though it appears he'll be static.