Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Droids!
I need to watch the Blu-ray...
I actually got this from a trading card my daughter bought. I was looking at it to see where the shoulder buttons were on R0 (the Target toy has them to the rear) and I noticed the yellow droid.
Oliver said that was one of their first decisions - they said buttons front.  Which jinxed my bricks.
So, the other day a review blog was showing pages from a new book coming out about Rogue One. These book pages had images of a new droid that I thought was pretty darn cool. Turns out that the pages for the book were leaked and that Disney made them take the images down.

For the time being they're posted over on Astromech.net, for those of you who are members. Content at Astromech isn't visible to non-members.  I did grab the images before they were taken down. However, because our content can be seen by non-members (at least for the time being) it seems to me that if I were to put them up that Disney would just ask us to take them down, too. So, for now I'm going to hold off adding them to our gallery.

actually, after closer review, we've seen this droid before. When the first Rogue One trailer came out, I posted an image. I snagged a slightly better one than that first one:

[Image: normal_RogueOneDroid_01.jpg]

So, now we've got more/better images of this droid available

Edit: okay. I found other images of this droid scattered about the internet. Despite Disney's efforts, the droid is out of the bag. So I'll go ahead and post some of them here. For your viewing enjoyment, K-250

[Image: normal_Enforcer-Droid-K-250-625x410.jpg]

[Image: normal_RogueOnePoster.png]

[Image: normal_phtc1hlq802qbwe.png]

Ironman's probably harder to model.
The Star Wars wiki was generous enough to bring us this hi res image:

[Image: normal_PZ-4CO_full.jpg]

And this one, too. I'm sure we've discussed this droid in a different thread, I just can't remember where. He's in the background of a number of shots, including the movie frame seen below.

[Image: normal_starwars_bu4d.jpg]

[Image: normal_TFA_03.JPG]
This guy was in the Rogue One sizzle trailer:

[Image: normal_rogue_one_droid_01.jpg]

Looks like RA-7, but is different enough that I 'spose it could be a different model. Or maybe it only looks different to a droid nerd.
(07-20-2016, 11:55 AM)savagecreature Wrote: This guy was in the Rogue One sizzle trailer:

Looks like RA-7, but is different enough that I 'spose it could be a different model. Or maybe it only looks different to a droid nerd.

I was wondering, looks the same and different to me.  I don't like that one, or maybe just its attitude?
(07-20-2016, 11:55 AM)savagecreature Wrote: This guy was in the Rogue One sizzle trailer:

Gorgeous.
New droid from the Mandalorian.
thought it was kinda interesting
[Image: newDroid.png]