Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Droids!
We knew there would be new droids in The Force Awakens, but it's cool to be seeing some of them!

check this guy out:

[Image: normal_newRedDroid.jpg]
Wait, you already have a more droids thread!
Looks like Han is leading Rey and Finn into the old throne room where Han and Luke got their medals at the end of Episode IV.
It's very similar, definitely.
Though the desert planet isn't Tatooine, so maybe this is different, too.
(10-19-2015, 06:36 PM)kresty Wrote: Wait, you already have a more droids thread!

that one is "more droids" this one is "new droids" Big Grin
(10-19-2015, 06:59 PM)Kurt Zimmerman Wrote: Looks like Han is leading Rey and Finn into the old throne room where Han and Luke got their medals at the end of Episode IV.

Didn't the empire like nuke that place?
Hey savage, if you send the 3D model I'll see if I can print a mini one ;-)

What, you aren't done making the model yet?
(10-19-2015, 07:06 PM)kresty Wrote:
(10-19-2015, 06:59 PM)Kurt Zimmerman Wrote: Looks like Han is leading Rey and Finn into the old throne room where Han and Luke got their medals at the end of Episode IV.

Didn't the empire like nuke that place?

I believe the Empire took over Yavin 4 after the first Death Star was destroyed and set up a couple of bases there although I'm not sure if that's canon or not.
'nother new droid from The Force Awakens!

[Image: normal_pz2_75ad.jpg]

His name is PZ-4C0 and that's pretty much all I know about him.  There's a toy out for him, too.

I have to admit, I sorta hope he's not too important of a character 'cause I think he's sorta . . goofy lookin'. I don't like the crazy horse neck. 

Here's another look at 'im from starwars.com:

[Image: normal_pz-4co_starwarsdotcom.jpeg]
Hmmm, leia? Droid looks like a tall costume. Funny arms for short actor? See through neck? How tall is the toy?