Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghostbusters costume
(10-31-2015, 07:29 AM)kresty Wrote: Cool, cutting it a little close?

Well, like I said... I could have finished it a couple of nights ago but I was a little weary and sort of fell back into my habit of playing video games when I could be working on a real project.

So now I can concentrate on finishing my WED-15 build. Hope to start on the wheels tomorrow and maybe add the structure to the base that the neck/body attaches to.

I'm gonna need more blue paint.
Try not to look directly at my face, especially after eating.

[Image: eOrw0A.jpg]

[Image: IYzCLu.jpg]
Cool!
(11-05-2015, 02:10 PM)kresty Wrote: Cool!

"We're exterminators. Somebody saw a cockroach up on twelve."
Thanks for sharing! You now have one of the longest threads in our forum! Ha! I was surprised to see that it was Ghostbusters 2 black instead of the original grey, but I think it looks great. The proton pack and ghost trap turned out well and really tie the whole thing together.
(11-06-2015, 07:30 AM)savagecreature Wrote: Thanks for sharing! You now have one of the longest threads in our forum! Ha! I was surprised to see that it was Ghostbusters 2 black instead of the original grey, but I think it looks great.  The proton pack and ghost trap turned out well and really tie the whole thing together.

Thanks... the khaki-colored jumpsuit didn't come in my size... :/

Lucky for me they used the black jumpsuits in GBII so it was still screen-accurate.