Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Different models of the Gonk Droid
As I continue to contemplate just what, exactly, a gonk should look like I was thinking about Dice's Star Wars Battlefront.  There's a gameplay mode where gonks take a fairly significant role and I had read that Dice had kept all of their work as canon as possible.  I quote: "DICE adheres explicitly to the Lucasfilm Archives' original props and the aesthetic of the Original Trilogy."

That having been said, I guess we can use the gonks you see in the game as reference. (which is good, 'cause they're pretty cool lookin')  I have yet to be able to figure out how to get a screen shot from in game, however, which adds another layer of difficulty to the process.

Until such a time as I figure out the screen cap thing, I was able to find this one image.  Once again, it's from the side we always seem to see them from.  If you click on it you can get the super-sized version.

[Image: normal_battlefrontj.jpg]

Edit:  No sooner had I re-launched the game to see if I could figure out how to do screen captures from it than the load screen (which is randomly chosen) featured the very gonk I was looking for.  I was able to grab an image.

[Image: normal_battlefront_gnk_02.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Different models of the Gonk Droid - by savagecreature - 06-12-2016, 11:36 AM
RE: Different models of the Gonk Droid - by Dyne - 09-20-2017, 06:11 AM