Poll: Have you tried a mouse droid train?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Have mouse, NO TRAIN!
40.00%
2 40.00%
Not yet, but want to try.
60.00%
3 60.00%
I love my train!!!!
0%
0 0%
I use train sometimes, don't other times.
0%
0 0%
Hated my train.
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Droid Trains?
Anyone do a mouse droid train? I was thinking of adding "a car" and towing it around, but after watching Lara try to navigate around the show floor last weekend I'm thinking that's gonna lead to problems. (Like backing would be tricky)

Has anyone made a train? Anyone shown it successfully at a con? Is it limiting? Did you throw away the trailing car(s) or give them to friends to make their own droid's cause it was too much of a pain?
Kresty, you and I gotta start a mouse train at CVII. King Arthur (my mouse droid) can be the observation car since it's a full size mouse with no top greeblies. We could put action figures ontop of it (kinda like a circus train) and see if it works on the convention floor.
"To do is to be" - Socrates
"To be is to do" - Plato
"Do Be Do Be Do" - Sinatra

http://r2-al.blogspot.com
(10-11-2014, 10:49 AM)lynellephi Wrote: Kresty, you and I gotta start a mouse train at CVII. King Arthur (my mouse droid) can be the observation car since it's a full size mouse with no top greeblies. We could put action figures ontop of it (kinda like a circus train) and see if it works on the convention floor.

Hmm, I was thinking of doing the hook thing [Image: MSE_01.JPG]. We sort of have some spare bricks for a "trailer".... but they're heavy so I don't know if that's practical.

Wonder if any other Mice are gonna be there?
I just finished a train car to be pulled behind my MSE . I picked up a second shell , some plastic "L" molding for the frame and reused the old wheels that came with the Legends kit. I will post pictures soon after the snow melts here in the south and I can get the cars back on the road.
(02-23-2015, 03:40 PM)Boinkffd Wrote: I just finished a train car to be pulled behind my MSE . I picked up a second shell , some plastic "L" molding for the frame and reused the old wheels that came with the Legends kit. I will post pictures soon after the snow melts here in the south and I can get the cars back on the road.

Cool!  You going to be @ Celebration?