Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Alrighty..I guess this is where I say hello and a bit about myself.

I have always had an odd passion for robots. I have been asked as to why and the best answer I can come up with is that it is partly due to the fact that I love their personality. They are dependable and loyal and dont have to be the center of attention. I love their glitches which to me just adds to them and gives them character. There's just something about robots that makes me smile. My friends joke about me and say I am a robot rights advocate.

I think what truly brought me to become a Star Wars fan is the droids. If the series didn't have robots in it I think Id still enjoy the shows but not to the extent that I do now.

I am a current member of the 501st as a Scout Trooper. While trooping I have been wanting to find a way to get a robot for my squad. I originally was going to do a mouse droid but changed my mind. Currently I am and have been working on building an IG-88. This has been a very new and unique challenge....one that I hope with encouragement and advice to get done soon.

Thanks all and its great to be here!
Welcome to the club! (again!) and I look forward to seeing all the awesomeness that is your forthcoming IG-88.