Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our First Anniversary!!
I can't believe it's been a year, but July marks RebelDroids' first anniversary.  Let's have some fun with it. The admins already have some fun and interesting stuff planned, some improvements to our space and stuff you'll just have to wait and see.  I hope everyone in our small (but growing!) community will take some time to stop by, check things out, and let us know what you think.
Am I late to the party? I like the new confetti background. We need cake!
"To do is to be" - Socrates
"To be is to do" - Plato
"Do Be Do Be Do" - Sinatra

http://r2-al.blogspot.com
Looks good! (Posting from the N. Atlantic somewhere between Norway and Iceland, don't expect to hear for me for a couple weeks, sorry I can't be more active in the middle of birthday month)
(07-02-2015, 06:21 PM)lynellephi Wrote: Am I late to the party?  I like the new confetti background.  We need cake!

Nope! Right on time. We're celebrating the entire month. And yes, we need cake.
(07-03-2015, 05:35 PM)savagecreature Wrote:
(07-02-2015, 06:21 PM)lynellephi Wrote: Am I late to the party?  I like the new confetti background.  We need cake!

Nope! Right on time. We're celebrating the entire month. And yes, we need cake.

Party! Just remember, the cake is a lie!
[Image: normal_portalRobots.jpg]

well, we are a droid forum, after all, so even if we can't get cake, at least we got these guys.
I hope every one has had a great July. Smile Only two more days left before drawings for the door prizes. If you haven't already and you have a moment, stop by the introductions section above and say a few words about yourself to land a chance at a copy of The Secret Life of Droids. The book might have been intended for a younger audience, but it's got a lot of great droid images. There are a number of droids in there that prior to reading the book I had no idea even existed!
Once again I would like to thank all of you for your participation in rebeldroids.
Summer must be a slow month Smile