Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow, this is quite a few robots!
Heh, yeah.  

I recognized T-Bob from MASK, Vincent and Max from the Black Hole, Bender from Futurama, Wheelie from Transformers, a Tachikoma from Ghost in the Shell, Cylons from both Battlestar Galacticas along with Muffit, Rosie from the Jetsons, Maria from Metropolis, B-9 from Lost in Space (both), that thing from Nauusica, DRDs from Farscape (don't see 1812), I Robot, a Sentinel from the Matrix, Marvin from Hitchhikers's Guide (both), Tin woodsman and Tiktok from Oz, robot Bill & Ted, Bubo from Clash of the Titans, Kryton and Twiki w/ Dr. Theopolis from Buck Rogers, Robbie from Forbidden Planet, NOMAD from TOS Trek, Herbie from the Fantastic Four cartoon, the drones from Silent Running, Weebo from Flubber (though I couldn't remember her name; I never saw the movie, only a Tested video with Adam Savage), ED-209, Gort from The Day the Earth Stood Still, the ape thingy from Robot Monster, Hector from Saturn 3 (though I couldn't remember the precise name/title right away), and too many things from Doctor Who.  

And yes, Wall-E (and Eve).

Edit: After I hit submit I spotted Atlas from Portal 2, The Terminator, Johnny 5, Dot from Spaceballs, a Battle Droid, a robot from Batteries Not Included, and Sherman from Millenium.  R2-D2 is too obvious to mention, he was literally the first thing I looked at. Smile

I pretty much had to stop looking or I'd start chasing down those that I vaguely knew but couldn't immediately place, and I'd be here all night.  I'm a bit surprised that I haven't seen the Venus probe from Six Million Dollar Man or characters from Heartbeeps  (nevermind, Phil's there too) lurking in here.

Messages In This Thread
Wow, this is quite a few robots! - by kresty - 09-23-2017, 09:42 PM
RE: Wow, this is quite a few robots! - by Dyne - 09-24-2017, 12:21 AM
RE: Wow, this is quite a few robots! - by Dyne - 09-24-2017, 11:13 AM
RE: Wow, this is quite a few robots! - by kresty - 09-24-2017, 08:59 PM
RE: Wow, this is quite a few robots! - by kresty - 09-26-2017, 07:40 PM